We are liquid truth-seekers, carving golden footprints in the sands of time.
We are tireless sentinels, like bricks in the bulwark of a towering fortress.
We are harbingers, the keepers of a flame growing ever brighter in the void.
We are the Electric Owl Society.
The Electric Owl Society is Wye Hill Brewing’s exclusive beer membership program, offering community through the art and power of beer.
The name is inspired by the idea of the Electric Owl, a night worker on the railroad, who works the “third shift”. A diligent presence on the hill by the wye in the tracks, keeping watch night after night.
ABOUT THE ART
Our owl, though blindfolded, still possesses the power of sight through the all seeing watchful eye, representing intuition and inner truth. In his talons, he clutches a few stalks of grain, along with an hourglass, both representing the time and materials of the brewing process. His body pays homage to a hop flower. This incredible art was created by local artist and all around talent, George Hage.
If you’re as thirsty as we are, and also find yourself seeking truth through beer, join our ranks.
- Curated monthly 4 pack of Wye Hill beers hand selected by our esteemed brewing staff
- Experimental bottle releases available only to Society members
- Extra special Society merchandise
- Invitations to Monthly Member Socials at Wye Hill Kitchen & Brewing
- Discounts at Wye Hill Kitchen & Brewing, retail beer and Wye Hill Merch
We look forward to sharing a seat at our table with you, thirsty friend.